Privacy Statement Fleetshield B.V.
Fleetshield B.V. (hereinafter to be referred as: Fleetshield) focuses on the lamination of various types of films, the adhesion of films and other materials and the trade, import and export of the above products and materials, the project-based application of film to protect bodywork and everything associated with this.
Fleetshield protects and respects your privacy. Consciously or unconsciously, you share personal data with Fleetshield. This needs to be handled carefully, which is why this Privacy Statement sets out how Fleetshield handles your personal data and what rights you have. As Fleetshield also processes personal data, it has drawn up a Privacy Statement to inform you which personal data Fleetshield collects and for which purposes. Also, with this Privacy Statement, Fleetshield draws your attention to the rights, obligations, risks and safeguards related to the processing of personal data.
1. Contact details
4131 PA Vianen
Email address: email@example.com
Fleetshield website: www.fleetshield.nl
For any questions concerning privacy, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Types of data collected
Fleetshield processes personal data when it assigns employees to the various assignments and offers its services.
A. Website visits/ improving the website
Fleetshield uses Google Analytics GA4 to improve its website. The following data is collected:
- Pages that you visit
- The number of visitors on the website
- Duration of the website visit
This website places a (non-tracking) cookie for the use of Google Analytics to track how users use our website, whereby:
- the visitor’s IP address is anonymised
- no data is shared with Google
- the “user ID tracking option in Google Analytics” is disabled
- Fleetshield has entered into a processing agreement with Google
B. Registration/job application
If you register or apply for a position, we (may) collect the following personal data:
- Contact details;
- Date of birth and place of birth;
- CV, including work experience and education;
- Diplomas and certificates;
- Copy of passport/ID;
- Citizen Service Number;
- Nationality and language;
- Passport photo;
- Availability details;
Fleetshield processes personal data so that it can send newsletters. Fleetshield only adds the email addresses to an address list for newsletters with your explicit consent. You can withdraw consent to receive a newsletter or other information at any time.
Fleetshield sends newsletters to keep you informed about the developments at Fleetshield and the market in which it operates.
D. Other data
We process your personal data for the following purposes:
- Sending our newsletters (consent)
- Providing information on our products and services (fulfilment of the agreement)
- To be able to call or email you if this is necessary to provide our services (fulfilment of the agreement)
- To be able to inform you about any changes to our services and products (fulfilment of the agreement)
- To be able to offer you the opportunity to create an account (fulfilment of the agreement)
- To be able to individualise the content and the lay-out of the pages per visitor (fulfilment of the agreement)
- If we are legally obliged to do so (legal obligation)
Not all data will always be used
We will not process personal data provided by you for purposes other than those mentioned above, unless you have given your explicit prior consent or we are allowed or required to do so by law. We may process your data if this constitutes a legitimate interest for ourselves or a third party. This could concern business interests, for example. In such a case, we will always weigh up the interests at stake with your own privacy interests. If Fleetshield intends to process your personal data for other purposes, Fleetshield will contact you to give you the opportunity to object to further processing. This will be done prior to any further processing, whereby information about that other purpose and all relevant further information will be shared with you.
3. Special and/or sensitive personal data
Fleetshield does not process special personal data such as ethnic origin, race, political views, religious beliefs, trade union membership, sexual orientation or criminal records.
Fleetshield processes personal data that clients, job applicants and website visitors make available to Fleetshield themselves.
Fleetshield does not intend to collect data via the website or its services on website visitors under 16 years of age. If you believe that that we have collected personal data on a minor without consent, please contact us on at email@example.com, and we will delete this data. If we need to process personal data of individuals under 16 years of age, the individual should review the terms and conditions of this Privacy Statement with a parent or guardian in order to be sure that these are understood and accepted.
4. Purpose and grounds
Privacy-sensitive data is processed through the services of Fleetshield. This processing means all use of your personal data, such as the altering, storing, forwarding or removal of this data.
Fleetshield uses the data, among other things, for:
- visiting or using our websites or social media channels;
- relationship management;
- buying/purchasing our services;
- fulfilling the order;
- subscribing to our newsletters;
- your services that you provide to us;
- compliance with legal obligations;
- contacting you by phone or email;
- business events.
Fleetshield processes your data primarily because:
- this is necessary for the performance of the agreement. Without this processing, Fleetshield cannot provide the services. For example, you should think about how we can contact you by phone or send you an email if this is necessary to provide our services.
- Fleetshield or a third party has a legitimate interest in doing so. This could concern business interests, for example. In such a case, we will always weigh up the interests at stake with your own privacy interests.
- On the basis of your consent. If Fleetshield processes personal data on the basis of the consent that you have granted, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. If processing is carried out solely on the basis of the consent you have granted, once you have withdrawn your consent, no further processing may take place. The withdrawal of consent does not prejudice the legality of any processing carried out on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal.
5. Retention periods
Fleetshield does not retain your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your data is collected. For administrative and financial data (including personal data), the period during which personal data will be stored will be 7 years from the time it is recorded.
For other data, Fleetshield applies a retention period of 5 years from the date of collection, unless this is unnecessary. If there is no longer a purpose for retaining the data, Fleetshield will delete the data at an earlier date before the 5 years has elapsed. Fleetshield will retain the data for a longer period if this is necessary within the framework of the agreement.
Fleetshield retains the data of job applicants. If you have not given your consent to your data being retained for a period longer than four weeks, Fleetshield will delete this data four weeks after the job application. If you have given consent to retain the data for a longer period, Fleetshield will retain the data for one year after the job application. We may share your data with companies that may want to hire you or enter into an employment contract with you.
6. Recipients of personal data
To process personal data, Fleetshield makes use of third parties who sometimes receive your data. Fleetshield makes arrangements with these processors for the instructions and security standards they must follow. Fleetshield records this in a so-called Processor Agreement.
Fleetshield will not pass on data to other countries outside the EU, unless Fleetshield is obliged to do so by law or a court ruling.
7. Security of personal data
Fleetshield respects the rights and obligations arising from the General Data Protection Regulation. Fleetshield does its utmost to secure personal data to the best of its ability and takes appropriate technical and organisational measures, which makes use of the latest start-of-the art technology in an effort to prevent anyone from gaining unauthorised access to the data so that data remains confidential. Fleetshield secures its data, by means of, among other things, updates, virus scanners and various other security measures. If Fleetshield engages the services of (sub)processors, Fleetshield requires them to have the same security standards in place for the handling of your data.
8. Rights you have as a data subject
Under the terms of the GDPR, you are entitled to various rights in respect of your personal data:
- the right to be informed;
- the right of access (and to have a copy);
- the right to rectification;
- the right to erasure of data;
- the right to restrict processing;
- the right to data portability;
- the right to object;
- the right to object to automated decision making and profiling.
You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent (if applicable) to data processing or object to the processing of your personal data by Fleetshield, and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data we hold on you in a computer file to you or another organisation named by you.
You can send us a request to inspect, delete, or transfer your personal data, or request to withdraw your consent, or object to the processing of your personal data. In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data and request the transfer of your personal data.
You can also send us a request to exercise any of the aforementioned rights at any time. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. In your email, please indicate as clearly as possible which personal data your request relates to and which right you wish to exercise. Fleetshield will endeavour to respond within a period of 6 weeks.
You have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can do this via the following link: https://autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/nl/contact-met-de-autoriteit-persoonsgegevens/tip-ons
For placing certain cookies, you must give your consent before these cookies may be used. This consent is not required if and insofar as it concerns technically necessary (functional) cookies and analytic cookies, within the meaning of the applicable legislation, such as Section 11.7a Paragraph 3 of the Dutch Telecommunications Act and ePrivacy Regulation.
You can withdraw your consent to cookies at any time, by changing your internet settings. More information with regard to enabling, disabling and deleting cookies can be found in the Help function of your browser. If you don’t want any cookies to be placed after you have previously given your consent, you can easily delete cookies using the button below or via your browser settings. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser to no longer store cookies. In addition, you can also delete any information previously stored via your browser settings. For an explanation, please go to: https://veiliginternetten.nl/thema/privacy/cookies-wat-zijn-het-en-wat-doe-ik-ermee
If you disable cookies, you may not be able to use certain features of our website and the website may not work as well as it should.
Fleetshield reserves the right to amend this Privacy Statement unilaterally at any time and for any reason.
Date: 24 October 2023