As a preservation expert for the rail sector, Fleetshield can work with you to come up with ideas from the tender stage through to the delivery. Of course, we can deal with things on a section-by-section basis as well. Better still, we can even be your partner in optimising your preservation process.
“Ensuring the best solution starts with looking further than what clients are asking for.”
Our specialists can help transportation companies and rail manufacturers with, for example:
- formulating specifications for tenders
- fine-tuning specifications with regard to suppliers
- translating specifications into a plan of approach
- incorporating films into the refurbishment process of rail rolling stock
- assessing a contractor (audits are even possible)
- conducting numerous product tests (e.g., on fire resistance and UV resistance)
- and so on.
Furthermore, we are authorised to train your employees. On one hand, in the professional application of films, and on the other in the maintenance of rolling stock treated with film. The main advantage is obvious: You no longer need to hire specialists for this.